To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 10, 2020
- Michael D. Fike, 37, of 1150 S.E. Mapleleaf Lane, Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear of an original charge of second-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- Joe L. Harrison, 41, of 4108 Hubbel Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for first-offense OWI.
- Norman F. Gross, 33, of 1800 N. 16th St., Clarinda, was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
- Laurie Klocke of Granger was traveling east bound in the 16000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $8,000.
November 11, 2020
- Pretouch L. Harris, 30, of 3510 Sixth Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of first-offense OWI.
- Karen Posadas-Perez, 31, of 1416 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, and she was issued a citation for driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- Summer Shinn of West Des Moines was traveling southbound in the 33000 block of R Avenue when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- Aubrey Payne of Panora was traveling northbound on U.S. Highway 169 when a vehicle, driven by Zachariah Wallway of Rochester, Minnesota, drifted into the opposite lane and struck Payne’s vehicle. One person was transported by the Dallas County EMS to the Dallas County Hospital with minor injuries. Damage to Payne’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to Wallway’s vehicle was estimated at $10,000. Wallway was issued a citation for driving on the wrong side of the road and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.