To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 13, 2023
- Tanner Sandy Hadsall, 34, of 5785 E. Eighth St. N., Newton, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
- Noelle Schrader of Lenox, Iowa, was traveling westbound near the 102 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 when her vehicle struck a tire that was in the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
November 14, 2023
- Shaun Murphy, 45, of 465 Sherrylynn Blvd., Pleasant Hill, was arrested for OWI and open container.
- Christian Barrett, 38, of 20 Third Ave. S.E., Waukon, was arrested for driving while revoked.
- Maurice Boyd, 45, of 3560 E. Douglas Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Jeffrey Rau of Waukee was traveling in the 25000 block of W Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- Jeffrey Whyle of Adel was traveling on K Avenue near Old Highway 6 when he was blinded by another vehicle’s headlights, which caused him to lose control of his vehicle, which traveled through a stop sign, across an intersection, struck a pole and entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
- Mary Beljaars of West Des Moines was traveling in the 28000 block of 440th Trail when she lost control of her vehicle, which entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.