To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Oct. 6, 2021
- Mark Trubowitz of Denver was traveling northbound in the 35000 block of Old Highway 6 when he pulled over to attempt a U turn, and his vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Charles Heady of Linden. No injuries were reported. Damage to Trubowitz’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000, and damage to Heady’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
Oct. 8, 2021
- Matthew Hicks of Redfield was traveling on Old Highway 6 at K Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,500.
- Megan Spreacker of Adel was traveling in the 31000 block of R Avenue when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4.000.
- Cameron Goodrich, 19, of 6059 390th St., Primghar, was arrested on several warrants.
Oct. 9, 2021
- Ethel Phillips, 62, of 14818 Woodbrook Dr. S.W., Lakewood, Washington, was arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of a prescription drug.
- Jeremie Kinne of Jefferson was traveling on Iowa Highway 141 at I Court when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Maria DeJesus-Perez of Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage to Kinne’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500, and damage to DeJesus-Perez’s vehicle was estimated at $3,500. DeJesus-Perez was issued a citation for failure to provide a valid driver’s license and failure to obey traffic control device.
- Marvin Dittmer of Newton was traveling northbound on Old Portland Road when he stopped to check for trains, and his semi-tractor trailer was rear ended by a vehicle, driven by Dylan Barker of Adel, who did not see Dittmer’s truck due to gravel dust. No injuries were reported. Damage to Baker’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000. There was no visible damage to the semi.
Oct. 10, 2021
- Stephanie Goff, 51, of 515 Grove St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.