October 14, 2019
- Joshua Leclair, 35, of Churdan was booked into the jail to serve a sentence.
- A deputy assisted the Jefferson Police Department with a domestic in the 400 block of E. Harrison Street.
- A deputy assisted the Jefferson Police Department with two-vehicle accident on N. Vine and W. Reed streets.
- A deputy investigated dogs running at large on U Avenue near 250th Street.
- A deputy investigated a suspicious vehicle on N Avenue near 270th Street.
- A deputy assisted with an unruly child in the 100 block of Howard Street in Rippey.
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident on U Avenue near 130th Street. Errol Meinecke, 79, of Jefferson struck a deer with a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox, causing an estimated $500 damage.
- A deputy investigated a domestic in the 100 block of 240th Street.
October 15, 2019
- A deputy investigated a possible burglary in the 900 block of Sand Street in Churdan. The deputy located a car that matched the description of the vehicle at the residence. Shane Jewett, 43, of Paton was arrested for second-offense OWI. Jewett was booked into the Greene County Jail.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.