May 6, 2019
- An officer received a complaint of a loose dog in the 100 block of W. Veterans Drive.
May 7, 2019
- An officer assisted the Ogden First Responders and Boone County Ambulance.
- An officer received a report of a semi-tractor trailer about to lose its load. The officer stopped the vehicle in the 1300 block of H Avenue and advised the driver of situation. The driver had a torn strap and re-secured the load.
- An officer received a complaint of a yard that needs to be mowed.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted someone locked out of a vehicle.
- An officer received a report of possible sexual abuse. The case is under investigation.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted the Ogden First Responders and Boone County Ambulance with an unattended death.
May 8, 2019
- An officer responded to an incomplete 911 call from an Ogden residence. The resident was fine. She was moving her phone and hit the emergency button.
- A Boone County Deputy responded to a report of two suspicious teenagers in dark clothing walking around vehicles at 619 Haws Drive. The deputy was unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Boone County Deputies assisted the Ogden First Responders and Boone County Ambulance with someone having breathing trouble in a parking lot.
May 9, 2019
- An officer received a complaint about someone driving recklessly in a black Ford Mustang with red stripes Tuesday, May 7 in the 400 block of E. Walnut Street.
- An officer received a report of a threat that committed within the last couple of months.
May 10, 2019
- An officer spoke with Ogden resident regarding a lawn being mowed.
- An officer attempted to speak with an Ogden resident about a lawn not being mowed. There was nobody home at this time.
- An officer stood by while someone retrieved belongings from a residence.
- An officer received a complaint about cars parking on the street/sidewalk in the 300 block of E. Oak Street.
- An officer received a report of teenage girls fighting at the Spinning Wheels Skating Rink. Officers spoke with six girls, warned them for disorderly conduct and directed them to leave for the rest of the evening.
May 11, 2019
- An officer fingerprinted two people seeking to obtaining a day care license.
- An officer assisted Boone County Deputies, Ogden First Responders, Ogden Volunteer Fire Department and Boone County EMS with a single-vehicle accident in the 900 block of H Avenue.
May 12, 2019
- An officer assisted someone locked out of a vehicle.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist in a parking lot.
- An officer spoke with an Ogden resident in regards to a lawn needing to be mowed.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.