April 10, 2016
- A caller said “his step-father was threatening his mother and father with a baseball bat.” Officers responded.
- A Perry Police Department officer transported a very friendly, white American bull dog to the dog pound. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
- A caller said his Harley-Davidson motorcycle was stolen from his driveway. An officer responded and started an investigation.
- Michelle Yvonne Schmitz, 44, 1317 1/2 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of failure to appear on an original charge of simple assault.
- Heather Ann Corrigan, 35, 2628 Marengo Drive, Perry, was arrested for failure to appear on an original charge of simple assault. The arresting officer “requested an ambulance due to the subject being sprayed.”
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.