To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
April 16, 2021
- Marshall Colton Gilbert, 32, of 516 Clearview Dr., Perry was arrested on a charge of domestic abuse assault.
April 17, 2021
- Officers received a report of a theft of a bicycle in the 1000 block of 14th Street.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 1200 block of Paul Street.
- David Ray Linn, 41, of 827 William St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
April 18, 2021
- Anthony Robert Booth, 29, of 1819 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested on charges of eluding, interference with official acts, driving under suspension, and on a Greene County warrant for third-degree burglary, second-degree theft and third-degree criminal mischief and on a Dallas County warrant for driving under suspension.
April 19 2021
- No activity reported.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.