July 31, 2016
- Jordan Jay Webb, 25, 1215 18th St., #5, Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving while suspended.
- A caller said she had “proof of insurance and cash in hand,” but the manager of the vehicle impound yard was “refusing to give her the car back.” The caller said she “doesn’t have a printed insurance card but has proof on her phone.” An officer responded. The insurance company faxed a copy of the document to the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave., where the caller retrieved it. The caller called again and said the manager of the vehicle impound yard “would still not release the vehicle.” An officer responded.
- A caller said her daughter was bitten by the family dog. The caller said “the dog does have its shots but (the caller) would have to go get the paperwork from the vet tomorrow.” An officer responded to the Dallas County Hospital.
- A caller said her children’s bicycles were stolen overnight. An officer responded.
- A caller from the Dallas County Sheriff’s office asked for assistance from the Perry Volunteer Fire Department in seeking a missing 5-year-old child last seen walking two dogs. The child and dogs were soon found unharmed.
- A caller said “he lent a friend his credit card, and he has not returned.” An officer responded.
- A caller said he caught a dog running at large. The caller transported the dog to the Perry Animal Holding Facility, and an officer responded and impounded the animal. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
August 1, 2016
- Chad Duane Palmer, 43, 500 Fourth St., #B2, Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant on a charge of violation of probation.
- A caller said her child’s bicycle was stolen overnight. An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.