To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 5, 2022
- A 2007 BMW, registered to and driven by Wilber Antonio Guardado Iraheta of 1201 16th St., Perry, collided with a 2015 Ford Fusion, registered to and driven by Krista Deanna Fisher of 2410 Warford St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- Officer responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 300 block of St. Paul Street. Damages were estimated at $400.
- Douglas Paul Nickerson, 65, of 4221 Garretson Ave., Sioux City, was arrested on a charge of first-offense OWI.
December 6, 2022
- Marina Nicole Quijas, 22, of 2811 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge driving under suspension.
- Christina Steil, 39, of 1616 Third St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for fifth-degree theft and driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.