February 10, 2019
- A caller said “her downstairs neighbors were being loud,” and she “wanted an officer to go out there and tell them to quiet down.” An officer responded and “discovered the loud individuals were leaving and that things would quiet down.”
- A caller reported a party in progress “involving minors.” Officers responded and found the young people “were just speaking loudly.”
- A caller said “there appeared to be a garage door that was open.” Officers responded and made contact with the property owners, who said “that it is common for the door to open as it doesn’t latch properly.”
- A caller said his dog was lost. The caller called again and said his dog was found.
- Officers of te Perry Police Department issued warnings or citations on 65 vehicles parked in violation of the city snow ordinance.
- A caller said “he heard someone knock on his door six minutes ago.” The caller said that when the person knocks onhis door, “it’s usually when everything si quiet, and he is doing it to wake him up.”
- A caller reported a barking dog. An officer responded.
- A caller said “a female who was visiting her boyfriend” was “going crazy.” Officers responded.
- A caller said she caught a dog running at large. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Holding Facility.
- A caller said “his deceased father-in-law’s trailer has been stolen.” Officers responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.