To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 30, 2022
- A legally parked 2019 Toyota Camry, registered to Heather Nelson of 14427 141st St., Dawson, was struck by a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by Audrey Blougher-Mour of 2118 Estella St., Perry. No injuries were reported.
December 31, 2022
- Juan Jose Quinteros Guardado, 54, of 500 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 1300 block of First Avenue. The loss was estimated at $110. The case is under investigation.
- Officers responded to a report of sexual abuse. The case is under investigation.
January 1, 2023
- Jorge Romero, 27, of 1424 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-degree burglary, assault while committing a felony-no injury and fifth-degree criminal mischief.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.