March 23, 2016
- A caller in the 2000 block of W. Fourth Street in Perry said an item was stolen from his vehicle.
- A caller in the 800 block of North Street in Perry said his vehicle was broken into.
- A caller in the 800 block of Park Street in Perry said his vehicle was broken into.
- Kirsten Palmer, 22, was served a no-trespass notice.
- A caller from the adult probation department said a woman on probation removed her “ankle bracelet monitor” and “threw it into the ditch on Iowa Highway 141 across the street from the hospital.” The caller asked that the Perry Police Department try to find the monitor device. Officers responded and found the device.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said a tire on his vehicle was vandalized. An officer responded.
- A caller said someone broke into the abandoned house next door. An officer responded.
March 24, 2016
- Guadalupe Rutilia Torres-Rios, 112 E. Wall Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.