To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 29, 2021
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 2000 block of Evelyn Street. Damage was done to the windshield of a motorhome.
- A 2015 Toyota Corolla, registered to Henry Besson of 8391 Harbach Blvd., Clive, and driven by Apu Kolaco of 8391 Harbach Blvd, Clive, collided with a 2011 Chevy Traverse, registered to and driven by Jaishia Walker of 2001 62nd St., Des Moines, at the intersection of Iowa Highway 141 and First Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $6,500. Kolaco was issues a citation for failure to obey traffic control device.
- A 2002 Chevy Silverado, registered to Areli Gonzalez of 2723 Eastern Ave. and driven by Martin Torres of 2723 Eastern Ave., collided with a legally parked 2008 Honda Pilot, registered to Rick Elliott of 2801 First Ave., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
- James Martin Moreland, 46, of 1228 W. Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a Greene County warrant for a controlled substance violation, possession of a controlled substance-amphetamine and marijuana and ongoing criminal conduct.
- Trever Joe Howland, 33, of 1301 W. Eighth St., Perry, was arrested on a Boone County warrant for five counts of second-degree sexual abuse.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.