March 6, 2016
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “a male was always showing up at and hanging around the residence whenever her granddaughter was visiting.” Officers responded and served the male with a no-trespass order.
- A caller reported a break in at the Perry Elks Lodge at 2823 Willis Ave. He said the safe was found open and money was missing.
- Wayne William Wener, 1807 Evelyn St. in Perry, was issued a citation for dog at large.
- An officer received four counterfeit bills passed at a local retail outlet.
March 7, 2016
- Ronald Ballard jr., 44, 3607 Ingersoll Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant on a charge of failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.