May 23, 2016
- A caller said someone assaulted her son and “punched him in the head and face.” Officers responded. The caller said the assailant was driving a vehicle registered to the assailant’s mother. Officers were unable to locate the assailant. The punched son “did not want to press charges.”
- A caller said her daughter told her “someone had drug a large rock they had in their yard to the street.” An officer responded.
- A caller said someone “was punching at the garage.” Officers responded.
- A caller said someone broke into her house through her son’s window because “it was propped open when they got home.” The caller said she believed nothing was missing but “her son’s clothes are all over.” An officer responded.
May 24, 2016
- A caller said he trapped an opossum and “would like it picked up.” An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.