1 of 6
May 8, 2019
- A local bank said a counterfeit $20 bill was in a deposit this morning. An officer responded to pick up the bill.
- A 16-year-old male was issued a citation for second-offense tobacco violation.
- Carley Rae Anderson, 18, 2519 Perry Park Ave., Perry, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
May 9, 2019
- Zachary Frank Schnurr, 20, of Cedar Rapids was arrested on a Webster County warrant for probation violation on an original charge of third-degree burglary.
- A caller reported a grave decoration taken from Violet Hill Cemetery.
- Officers responded to the 2600 block of Otley Avenue on a report of a fight in progress. Verbal dispute only. No arrests made.
May 10, 2019
- Officers responded to the elementary school playground on a report of a fight. The juveniles were gone upon officers’ arrival.
- A 15-year-old male was arrested on a charge of simple assault.
- Officers took a complaint of harassment. Both parties felt they were being harassed. The incident is under investigation.
- Douglas Orellana Vargas, 23, 610 North St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of OWI.
- A caller reported a break-in in the 500 block of Fourth Street. Damage was done to the exterior of the property.
May 11, 2019
- A blue 2009 Chevy Cobalt driven by Melissa Wallace collided with a 2013 Ford C-Max SE driven by Sabrina Nicolaisen in the 1300 block of First Avenue.
- Officers responded to a local retail store on a report of a fake $10 bill.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.