To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 9, 2019
- Officers responded to the 1200 block of W. Second Street on a report of a domestic. Allison L. Moore, 35, of 1209 W. Second St., Perry, charged with first-offense domestic abuse assault causing bodily injury or mental illness.
- A 14-year-old male was arrested on a charge of assault causing bodily injury.
- Officers received report of a theft of cell phone in the 1700 block of W. Second Street.
- Officers responded to the 1000 block of Graceland Avenue.
- Officers responded to a burglar alarm at a retail store. The alarm was false.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.